A native of Indianapolis, IN., I moved with my family to Madison, AL in 2006. I just recently bought my own condo and am living on my own for the very first time! Wahoo!
- Undergraduate from Auburn University in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Completed 1200 hours from UAB’s Dietetic intership
- Completed MS from UAB
I enjoy helping people reach their health goals and assisting them to achieve a higher quality of life through balanced diet and physical activity. Specifically, I am interested in weight loss, chronic disease prevention & management, and bariatrics.
- Eating & cooking exotic foods
- Individual weight loss counseling
- Grocery store tours
- Accountability for balanced diet and physical activity
- Cooking demos
- Wellness presentations for companies